Asphalt patch repair 35 lb bag - pallet of 50 - Aqua Patch
Throw-and-go asphalt repair has never been easier with Aqua Patch. This cold mix asphalt patching product is ideal for municipal and private road repair projects.
Mix the Aqua Patch with water and let it cure, and the project is complete. This is great for potholes and can be installed by nearly anyone, as it only requires water and tamping for the complete installation. The patch fully cures in 4-6 hours in non-freezing temperatures.
It's also the only cold patch mix solution that can cure during freezing weather, making it the first choice for a bagged cold mix when a hot mix is not available. An excellent repair tool for the "throw and roll" installation method all year round. Because it uses a water-activated binder instead of bitumen, it can be installed in all seasons, rain or shine.
When Aqua Patch has fully cured, the mix has a 2,800 lb stability rating, which is greater than other products and is very close to concrete strength at 3,000 lbs.
- 35-pound bag covers 1.5 sq. ft @ 2 inches depth—50 bags per full pallet.
- 50-pound bag covers 2.2 sq. ft @ 2 inches depth—40 bags per full pallet.
- 55-pound pail covers 2.5 sq. ft @ 2 inches depth—36 pails per full pallet.
- View the entire collection of Aqua Patch Products Here>
- Pothole repairs
- Concrete road repairs
- Utility cut and manhole repairs
- Bridge joints
- sunken water valve cover fixes
Sold in whole pallet quantities only.
Each pallet of Aqua Patch contains 50x 35 lb. bags of material.