Hunter Panels XCi Foil (Class A) Polyisocyanurate
Class A panels are the ideal solution for continous wall insulation for commercial applications.
Xci Foil (Class A) is an energy efficient rigid insulation panel composed of a closed cell Class A polyisocyanurate foam core manufactured on-line to 15 mil reinforced foil facers on both sides. It is designed for use in commercial wall applications to provide continuous insulation within the building envelope.
How much do Hunter Panels cost?
Hunter Polyiso panels are sold by the pallet and a full pallet can range from $1,200 - $2,400 depending on what thickness and kind of polyiso your looking for.
Where can I buy Hunter Panel Polyisocyanurate?
Hunter Panels can be purchased through a local distributor in your area, assuming there is product availability in that region. They can also be acquired directly through a national distributor such as www.mymaterialwarehouse.com that has the ability to ship directly to your location or job-site.
Why Use XCI Foil Class A Insulation?
- Polyiso offers increased R-value per inch vs mineral fiber, XPS or EPS options
- Designed for use in continuous insulation to assist in meeting the most current ASHRAE 90.1, IECC, IBC and IRC standards
- Manufactured with NexGen Chemistry: Zero Ozone Depleting Potential (ODP); Contains no CFCs, HCFCs or HFCs; Virtually zero Global Warming Potential (GWP). Use of Xci products helps reduce the carbon footprint of buildings
- Can be installed directly on steel studs in a variety of wall assemblies without the need for gypsum sheathing
- Flame spread of <25 per ASTM E 84
- Provides R-Values from 6.3 to 25.2 in a single layer
- Superior fire performance, durability and dimensional stability
- tested to meet air and water barrier requirements to provide all-in-one functionality when seams and penetrations are treated with approved materials