Asphalt repair 50 lb bag - Aqua Patch
Aqua Patch is the ideal long term cold mix asphalt pothole patching solution. This product is different than any other "cold patch" mix on the market in that Aqua Patch activates with water and fully cures in 4-6 hours.
It's also the only cold patch mix solution that can cure during freezing weather, making it the first choice for a bagged cold mix when a hot mix is not available. A great repair tool for the "throw and roll" installation method all year round. Because it uses a water-activated binder instead of bitumen, it can be installed in all seasons, rain or shine.
When Aqua Patch has fully cured, the mix has a 2,800 lb stability, stronger than other products, and is very close to concrete at 3,000 lbs.
- 35-pound bag covers 1.5 sq. ft @ 2 inches depth—50 bags per full pallet.
- 50-pound bag covers 2.2 sq. ft @ 2 inches depth—40 bags per full pallet.
- 55-pound pail covers 2.5 sq. ft @ 2 inches depth—36 pails per full pallet.
- Find our entire collection of Asphalt Repair Products Here>
- Pothole repairs
- Concrete road repairs
- Utility cut and manhole repairs
- Bridge joints
- sunken water valve cover fixes
For more product details or to chat with our customer service team about your project, please call. (800) 567-5358.